My ExploreScience web site currently sits on an old mac in the
sunny southwest. If you happen to be in Asia, or want to see if
another server in the midwest that might be faster, feel free
to try these site "mirrors."
The site in Asia does their own updates from my site, so I can't
guarantee it is up to date. My site at UM is a slightly out of
date (and no downloads are available due to lack of disk space).
I haven't visited the Drexel site in a bit, so I can't say much
about it, but I'm really glad that someone was willing to put
up a mirror and let me know about it!
If you are using these modules in your classroom, it's a good
idea to download my site, or know the URL of the nearest mirror.
- Asian Mirror - For those in Asia, visit this site.
- Midwest Mirror - Located on a University of Michigan server. (I'll be leaving
here in two months, so don't get used to this one!).
- SouthEast Mirror - Located at Mississippi State University.
- European Mirror - I know there is one in Germany, but I lost the URL, and the
e-mail related to it when my computer died last month.
- United States - A graduate student at Drexel set this one up. Thanks!
E-mail me at pfaff@ExploreScience.com if you have a mirror set up!